MARKET CAP (USD)
Terms & Conditions
This end-user agreement (the “Agreement”) should be read by you (the “User” or “you”) in its entirety prior to your use of Billionairecoin’s service or products. Be aware that this Agreement constitutes a legally binding agreement between you and Billionairecoin (referred to herein as “Billionairecoin”, “us” or “we”) which owns and operates the website on the Internet and the Service at www.billionairecoin.io (the “Service”). You consent to adhere to all the terms set forth in this Agreement when/if you are provided with an “I Agree” button and clicking on it.
Persons located in or residents of the United States, North Korea, Iran, Venezuela, or any other jurisdiction in which it is prohibited from using the Service (the ”Prohibited Jurisdictions”) are not permitted to join our Presale on Unicrypt. For the avoidance of doubt, the foregoing restrictions on Service from Prohibited Jurisdictions apply equally to residents and citizens of other nations while located in a Prohibited Jurisdiction. Any attempt to circumvent the restrictions on usage by any persons located in a Prohibited Jurisdiction or Restricted Jurisdiction is a breach of this Agreement.
If you are in doubt if the above are applied to you, please check your local jurisdiction. Billionaire Coin do not take any responsibility for misinterpreted jurisdictions and it is down to the investors to make sure they are allowed to partecipate to our presale.
2. Information published on billionairecoin.io
The website https://billionairecoin.io (hereinafter, referred to as the “Website”) provides information and material of a general nature. You are not authorized and nor should you rely on the Website for legal advice, business advice, or advice of any kind. You act at your own risk in reliance on the contents of the Website. Should you make a decision to act or not act you should contact a licensed attorney in the relevant jurisdiction in which you want or need help. In no way are the owners of, or contributors to, the Website responsible for the actions, decisions, or other behavior taken or not taken by you in reliance upon the Website. The BILLIONAIRE word used for our token, do not want in any way to induce people to think at it with a monetary meaning or as a quick scheme to become rich. The only referral to the BILLIONAIRE COIN is to the fact that the team’s dream is to take the project to 1 BILLION MarketCap.
* The caricatures/cartoon characters used in our website have only meme purpose and the individuals representing them are not involved in any way with this project.
The Website may contain translations of the English version of the content available on the Website. These translations are provided only as a convenience. In the event of any conflict between the English language version and the translated version, the English language version shall take precedence. If you notice any inconsistency, please report them on GitHub.
4. Risks related to the use of cryptocurrency
The Website will not be responsible for any losses, damages or claims arising from events falling within the scope of the following five categories:
(1) Mistakes made by the user of any cryptocurrency-related software or service, e.g., forgotten passwords, payments sent to wrong cryptocurrency addresses, and accidental deletion of wallets.
(2) Software problems of the Website and/or any cryptocurrency-related software or service, e.g., corrupted wallet file, incorrectly constructed transactions, unsafe cryptographic libraries, malware affecting the Website and/or any cryptocurrency-related software or service.
(3) Technical failures in the hardware of the user of any cryptocurrency-related software or service, e.g., data loss due to a faulty or damaged storage device.
(4) Security problems experienced by the user of any cryptocurrency-related software or service, e.g., unauthorized access to users’ wallets and/or accounts.
(5) Actions or inactions of third parties and/or events experienced by third parties, e.g., bankruptcy of service providers, information security attacks on service providers, and fraud conducted by third parties.
5. Investment risks
The investment in cryptocurrency can lead to loss of money over short or even long periods. The investors in cryptocurrency should expect prices to have large range fluctuations. The information published on the Website cannot guarantee that the investors in cryptocurrency would not lose money.
6. Compliance with tax obligations
The users of the Website are solely responsible to determinate what, if any, taxes apply to their cryptocurrency transactions. The owners of, or contributors to, the Website are NOT responsible for determining the taxes that apply to cryptocurrency transactions.
7. The Website does not store, send, or receive cryptocurrency
The Website does not store, send or receive cryptocurrency. This is because cryptocurrency exist only by virtue of the ownership record maintained in the cryptocurrency network. Any transfer of title in cryptocurrency occurs within a decentralized cryptocurrency network, and not on the Website.
8. No warranties
The Website is provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties of any kind regarding the Website and/or any content, data, materials and/or services provided on the Website.
9. Limitation of liability
Unless otherwise required by law, in no event shall the owners of, or contributors to, the Website be liable for any damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, loss of use, loss of profits, or loss of data arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Website.
The user of the Website agrees to arbitrate any dispute arising from or in connection with the Website or this disclaimer, except for disputes related to copyrights, logos, trademarks, trade names, trade secrets or patents.
11. Last amendment
This disclaimer was amended for the last time on May 1, 2021.